I've been on Bongacams about 2 years now

xhamster

I've been on Bongacams about 2 years now. Its kind of hit or miss on there. Some days I make a lil, some a lot and others nothing. I used to cam on there with my husband before he went back to the gas company and I didn't really notice a difference in our earnings. Id say just stick with it a few weeks, gain some followers and see how you feel about it then. Just like all the other sites, some work better for some models and not so good for others. And you have to give it time to build up a following and give clients a chance to discover you and get to know you. Also it is a European site. So the earning aren't real high. But every week they have a contest for the top 100 earners, And TBH you really don't have to spend extra time online or earn a huge amount to win, like lot of other sites. Its super easy to win. I've won several times. And there is no limit on how many times you can win!!! I wish you the best of luck Sweetie and if you need any help please feel free to pm me. Happy Camming