Lost my followers on Chaturbate

MalibuBomb

Hi, for those of you that do not already know, I am in a M/s relationship with my Master, I am his slave. He recently wanted me to change my username on chatturbate and all the other cam sites I belong to, to my slave name. By doing this, I lost all my followers on Chatturbate,

I had around 500 followers. I started my first day with my new name today and did horribly. Only had 7 users in my room total and I was on for at least 4 hours. Did gain 16 followers though and only made 10 tokens. Most of the guys that were in my room were greys, freeloaders. Will I ever get a good following again? One guy asked me, how many were their of me, he must have recognized me from before, when I had my previous username. I am doing all the right things, have a tip menu, using a tip goal, actually today I had multiple goals and did not meet any of them, was interactive with my room, didn't just sit their. Was going to play a game, but since their were so little people in my room, after 4 hours I just logged off. It was the same with the other sites I belong to as well. What can I do to get more users in my room and especially to get them to tip? I almost took everything off for free, I was getting so frustrated, but I knew that would only give them a free show and no tipping.

I also ended up closing my account with the virtual studio I belonged to, therefore, I am unable to use streamate for a year now, the studio was affiliated with streamate. HELP!!! I really want to make this work and be profitable for myself, I am doing PSO work on the side, but that is not what I really want to do. I find webcam work so much for enjoyable and productive. It actually helps me with the social anxiety I have, so camming is therapeutic as well.

MalibuBomb

Well I hope you can seek comfort in your master because you my dear have seriously screwed yourself. Make it a practice for life to never listen to anyones business advice who is not in the business you are seeking advice in.
Try divatraffic,that should give you a boost in traffic on CB