ModelCentro Glitches

FanCentro

I put 4+ hours into my modelcentro fansite and it took forever cuz it was pretty clunky on my computer. It glitched ALOT just designing it, but i figured my computer was slow. I finished the design process (editing photos, filling out fields, EVERYTHING) and then i made it live. Only...my site still didnt exist, but it did exist in editor. I notified support, it took a few days. When i logged in shortly after that the registration pop up came back and it wouldnt take my original url, so i added an extra "s" to bypass the glitch. BIG MISTAKE, I lost EVERYTHING. There is no way to get it back and I'm loathe to go thru the process again because i just dont feel like its worth it.
Does anyone here have/had these problems or found ModelCentro to be worth the trouble or be lucrative at all (to the average camgirl with a decent following)?

FanCentro

I have some good news for you: the programmers were able to restore the design you have made and they are now working on re-applying it to your website. The double domain matter was also fixed and should no longer be an issue for anyone who is making an account.
I wholeheartedly agree with you that the site editor tool has room for improvement. And we are constantly working on streamlining it. The plugin we use for photo editing, called Aviary, isn't always as responsive as I would hope it would be. First load is also usually at least a 15 second wait although the next one should be quicker. That being said, a quick internet connection does fix a lot of the lag time. The editor really is a complicated tool that lets you edit your site point-and-click with all the code being changed in the back end on its own, so please show some understanding if the changes are not applied the same second.
Lastly but most importantly, please report all issues that you encounter to support because this lets us improve and fix bugs as opposed to just letting them be a pest to other models.