Myfreecams advice

Hello AFC! I'm a camgirl on MFC, and so far I love it. I didn't make a lot of money, but I really like the site and the users here. I tried other cam sites too, but none of them was on my taste.
I had a very good start on MFC, but after few days I had some problems with a user and I freaked out, so I stopped broadcasting for a few days. BIG MISTAKE. After that user scared me I didn't enjoyed being online very much. After some time I decided to come back on MFC daily, but I lost all my regular users. Now when I broadcast I have few users in room, maximum 10-15. The good thing is that my camscore is not under 1000 after my absence. I still have few days when I have a private and make some nice money, but not enough for living. I don't need to make a lot of money at the moment, I would just love to have few users that come back a lot in my room and built a community. I hate the fact that I didn't take advantage of my first month on the site.
Do you guys think there is still hope for me to build a community on MFC? What advices can you give me to make my cam better? I really don't want to give up on MFC.

I think the best thing you can do is just keep camming. People wont come into your room if they don't know when you'll be on, EVEN if they love you. Inconsistency isn't sexy, and you also have to understand that girls on MFC quit all the time, so they won't know if you quit or not if you just fall off the face of the earth.

Create a schedule with at least 3 days in it that you can commit to, and ALWAYS show up for those dates. I promise you'll see a change, even if its incremental. Also, your room count on MFC isn't always an indication of your earnings, so don't focus on that too much.