Naked.com: View user cam

sexyoncams

I was just wondering if any of you ladies who work on naked.com ever click to view a user's cam while you are doing a show. I've clicked a couple of times if the person seems especially interesting, but I never watch them. Do any of you charge to click on a users cam, and if so, what kind of response have you gotten?

sexyoncams

Not on Naked.com but on Chaturbate the users can broadcast too. Often they are broadcasting and dying for someone, ANYONE, to look at them wanking their tool.

I don't c2c for free. If the guy doesn't have tokens, I have turned them before and kind of did a cam cuckholding thing where I say- earn some tokens for me and I'll be nasty for you while you're camming. That's where the concept of "camfluffer" came about. It's amazing to me how many guys out there just desperately want someone to look at them. I have some funny screenshots of me and this really old man (which I would NEVER share) and he is just going wild. Like a captive flasher, acting out his dirty old man fantasy of flashing a young willing participant.

It's annoying to have guys constantly asking to open their cam, but really there is a way to profit from it. Either offer c2c only in private, or if he tips you to look in a public show, go ahead and open his cam. You don't have to look the whole time, but it's a simple way to get cash flow.

Also- and this is where it gets really good- when you can find the right kind of guy, like I was talking about before, you can do some really cool femdom stuff with them. Make them turn their cam on for anyone to see, order them to do all kinds of humiliating things. Or simply pimp their asses and make their customers come tip you on their behalf, or better yet, give you all of the money they just made yanking it for a room full of viewers. All he while making money doing your own show. This is my very favorite, and I haven't seen it too often on CB but I love it.