Need cam help -- change my hustle from former hooker

myfreecams

Soooo I've got no problem being dirty whatever, that's not my issue. I've put in quite a few hours watching folks cam, trying to see what gets the best tips and such but I'm not sure if I know what to do. (plus to my disadvantage I'm a chubby trans guy - either I've got my own category (streamate has an f2m category!) or i'm in a sea of trans women or in a shemale category, so not what they're expecting) ..

back when I was a girl I was a hooker. Not too big of a deal, didn't have too many issues, but I know how to set an ad, answer a call, and get to business. It's different with camming. I've got to get them interested in WATCHING me not just fucking me.

I was on last night, tried streamate and chaturbate, and while I actually got traffic in chaturbate, I was at a loss for what to do. I got nervous and ended up having a pretty awesome convo about motorcycles, but nothing sexy and of course no tips, paid anything. The whole thing was super boring, to be honest. I can talk bikes with anyone.

Shit talkers aren't a problem because a) I've heard it, I don't care, b) ban button c) not gonna hurt my feelings lol

I was wearing a tank top, leather vest, cutoff shorts, sitting on the floor. I'm thinking I might need to be wearing less. I always worked from the "nothing is free" model but back then I was a cute bbw and now I'm, well, reasonably attractive I think, but definitely outside the norm!

any tips for a trans camboy? It's not my only job but honestly I miss sex work but I don't want to risk arrest, lol. (I do web dev)