SCAM - CON ARTISTS - FRAUDS

CherryCrush

Legendary
Not sure if there is a forum on this but I have been stalked by this guy ( ladies on streamate) his name on there is KINGSOFKING ..

This weirdo coned me into doing private shows, claiming he would pay me weekly. after the first skype show (he made me get off streamate bc he promised I could make more money) he promised he would send me money through western union (never did) claim he got in a car accideny the next, then claimed he was going to send next day. NEVER DID. I sent him a paypal link he never sent anything. This been going on for about 3 weeks (bc he kept coming up with these promises that sounded good so i believed he would)

Then he started saying he sent it, I would track the transfer and nothing was there. I finally had called sprint to block him from calling me, I blocked him from skype. I thought he was gone. Saturday i get on streamate and he found me again ;-( .. claiming he was sorry and that he will send money next day NOTHING.

finally i blocked him on alllllllllllllllllllll the sites and numbers i could think of.
basically ladies please look out for this guy he told me his name was SAM COLLINS FROM CHARLOTTE, NC 980-205-3622,

i actually googled this number and a few other ladies have been scammed by this guy too.. LADIES BE AWARE THIS GUY IS FUCKING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KINDA FREAKED ME OUT I NEVER HAD A FREAK LIKE THIS STALK ME EVER!!!

CherryCrush

Legendary
Don't trust guys who want to use Paypal/Western Union (they want to scam you, because they know they might be able to get info on you, and they know PP's T&C). Don't trust guys who try to get you offsite from sites like Streamate who can and will supend or ban you for exchanging contact details (they don't care if you get banned and lose your income). Thirdly if something sounds too good to be true it probably it.
I'm guessing he never paid you anything through SM to start with?