Skyprivate, If it's down/offline how do we know?

Xmodels

I'm new to both Skyprivate & Skype, so to begin with I'm nervous about what I'm doing over there.

This morning my computer had an icon message pop-up saying something about the Skyprivate app is down, don't use it 'til it's working again. But it flew by so fast, I can't be sure.

The icon itself looks the same. It doesn't have a 'stop' red circle with a line through it, which typically means somethings broken or don't use it.

I'm logged in to Skyprivate and don't see any messages or alerts.

Left a tweet to support, and I see this is their only tweet of the day, 4 hours ago is:
"ladies, for the time being we do not offer support via any #skype ID. so be careful not to be scammed. #skyprivate"

And of course I have guys waiting, but I don't want to start a show & have to stop once started if the app isn't billing =p

Experts, or Skyprivate, please advise how we know the apps up and working properly.
Thanks a million

Xmodels

When someone calls, the app will show up in the corner of your computer screen. If it doesn´t it isn´t working, don´t accept the call.
If, when you are in a call, you notice that the $$ doesn´t click over after the minute mark (i think it does so ever 1:10 min, so at 2:10, 3:10 etc) then, it isn´t working. You need to restart the call.

Keep your eye on that little box and you should be good

It doesn´´t usually go offline for long.