Stop giving it away for free

clips4sale

Just gotta vent a little. I'm a new cam model (male) actually and I know the ladies understand what time it is because I've studied the best for almost 4 years now. Its about the tease...

Being a male model is brutal, especially on Chaturbate because everyone is giving it away for free. Pages upon pages of naked guys with their junk in their hands, waiting for tips.

That's not how it goes and it makes it hard for a guy like me to make money. I know that this will probably fall on deaf ears as the people who need to hear it aren't members here, but by the chance you are, put some damn clothes on!

clips4sale

Love the topic! and although I highly agree with the difficulty it can be to face it comes the most hidden cue to working on cam: the fact that models make a huge % of their pay in tips(on sites). This really holds true on MFC as far as Cam4 and Chaturbate goes its the same concept. Most shows are goal shows when it comes down to sites that allow nudity in free chat. Now other sites where nudity isn't allowed is where your skills really come into play on how well you can tease and entice. For me that shits easy as hell because I'm a flirt anyways lol Find their weakness and use it against them in the worse way. HAHA But for my short period of time here and my business ventures you have to find where you want to fit in and that could be a headache when it comes to you making your money. When I am on sites like MFC Cam4 Chaturbate I prepare things to do for goals ie. 555tkn-nude chat and once it's reached I'm nude now if you pop in my room and think I'm nude for free your CRAZY lol I can remember when I first started and was so confused on all the action going on live that I messaged one of the models and asked them and they let me know that it wasn't for free lol so that changed my thought on how I approach the sites I work. I'm not saying give anything way but just know that this one of many things you will have to deal with.