Streamray

I keep trying to go to the site to log in but my anti virus keeps popin up that the site has a dangerous threat and it wont let me go to it. I am getting frustrated because I was looking forward to starting my first night on there tonight. So does anyone work for streamray and is it working right. I cant afford another laptop so I cant risk jumping over the virus threat warning. lol Any Info would be nice.Thank you!

raisawetsx

I tried Streamray when I first started out. The site itself is really slow, if you click to go to someone's profile, it takes an eternity for the damn site to load.. Granted, I haven't been online there since last fall, so hopefully they've taken cared of it now.
I didn't stay very long on the site though.. I found that it was difficult getting people into my room and making money.. Unless you're one of the top girls, I think it's pretty difficult..
If you go online on the nude/tipping option, you'll get a shitload of people in your room, but more or less all of them are freeloaders.. That's why I decided to ditch them pretty early on.