Stripchat Halloween Contest!

Camorous

There is a contest for a site that I cam for. It’s a Halloween themed contest hosted by a camsite called Stripchat. Some people know it as Xhamster. In the short time that I have worked for them (4-5 months) I have had an amazing time ! Their support is the best out of any site that I have worked for and they really go the extra mile to try and promote you as a model as well as promote themselves.

Anyways! Back to the issue at hand, They are doing their yearly Halloween contest and it’s loads of fun. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize for the three top contestants. The way that that is determined is by LIKES and Retweets of the picture of you with your costume that you submit to Stripchat. For newer models or models that don’t really have a social media presence it will be a challenge to place in the top 3 for sure. I am trying to work on my social media as well as kick but in this contest and that is why I am writing this post. I was hoping to see if the wonderful people of AmberCutie could help in any way possible.