The new CamModelDirectory

hotmelissa11

Hello all. Well, I opened an account with them past year on february. The last show I had there was on december 28th. During all that year was doing fine, making shows weekly, all good, perfect..but Im not having shows ANYMORE, 2 months (january and february) with no shows, I wrote support and they told me to log in to the new CMD because they are driving the traffic there, oh well, Im in Ebony category so I experimented something: once I clicked on Ebony in the old CMD IS NOT Possible to check the ladies of the category, it brings you inmediatly to the New CMD main page, so thats why Im not getting traffic AT ALL. Hows this possible? Guys who are looking for ebony girls once they clik on my category are directed to the main page of the new CMD and No ebonies there, they have to go to advanced search and choose Ebony, then Im there. This is happening with EACH category on the old CMD, I tried muscular, fetish, ebony, asian, etc ect and does the same, you cant see anymore the girls of those listings( listings in general) always brings to the main page of the new CMD. We are about 200 ebony girls on the old CMD butttt there are just a few of them online in the new version. Many of them offline. I was checking myself in the old CMD and all of us are mixed: white, asian, ebony, fetish, is a mess. How are we supposed to be found if all categories, races, ages are Mixed up?? I used to be in the first spots (7th or 8th, still good for me) rows of the ebony category and with all this going on, Im in the 7th page, so yeah, thats why the drop in traffic with all this. As member, I would be soooo lazy just to scroll all the way down of the main page of the old CMD and try to find an ebony, asian or whatever category is searching for. Plus+ the plugin only works or with CMD or SkyPrivate, then you have to choose one of those sites because still doesnt work with both at the same time. I tried the new CMD but still zero shows. I just keep it closed til they fix all this mess. Thx for reading.

Dani CMD / SP

Hello all. Well, I opened an account with them past year on february. The last show I had there was on december 28th. During all that year was doing fine, making shows weekly, all good, perfect..but Im not having shows ANYMORE, 2 months (january and february) with no shows, I wrote support and they told me to log in to the new CMD because they are driving the traffic there, oh well, Im in Ebony category so I experimented something: once I clicked on Ebony in the old CMD IS NOT Possible to check the ladies of the category, it brings you inmediatly to the New CMD main page, so thats why Im not getting traffic AT ALL. Hows this possible? Guys who are looking for ebony girls once they clik on my category are directed to the main page of the new CMD and No ebonies there, they have to go to advanced search and choose Ebony, then Im there. This is happening with EACH category on the old CMD, I tried muscular, fetish, ebony, asian, etc ect and does the same, you cant see anymore the girls of those listings( listings in general) always brings to the main page of the new CMD. We are about 200 ebony girls on the old CMD butttt there are just a few of them online in the new version. Many of them offline. I was checking myself in the old CMD and all of us are mixed: white, asian, ebony, fetish, is a mess. How are we supposed to be found if all categories, races, ages are Mixed up?? I used to be in the first spots (7th or 8th, still good for me) rows of the ebony category and with all this going on, Im in the 7th page, so yeah, thats why the drop in traffic with all this. As member, I would be soooo lazy just to scroll all the way down of the main page of the old CMD and try to find an ebony, asian or whatever category is searching for. Plus+ the plugin only works or with CMD or SkyPrivate, then you have to choose one of those sites because still doesnt work with both at the same time. I tried the new CMD but still zero shows. I just keep it closed til they fix all this mess. Thx for reading.
Hi HotMelissa. My name is Daniela, Account Manager for CMD. If you would like, we can have a talk about new CMD and if you have any questions, we are here to help out :) you can find me on [email protected] or on skype. If you can, send me a private message and we can start talking.