Weird privates

linda

Recently I had my weirdest private ever:bored:

The dude didn't want to anything sexual and just wanted to talk. But, his questions were really creepy! Every question boiled down to violence - if I can hurt a bug or small animal to see their suffering. He told me storie of how he paid another model to kill a mouse. I said that is disgusting and terrifying me, then he left. Wtf was that?!

What's the craziest thing you've been asked to do on cam?

bongacams

I got 18 years of camming but ill never forget this private i had like 12 years ago on camcontacts . a guy came to the room, my price was 1.99 per min , so he asked me to chance price to put maximum.. was as i remember 10$ a minute . then he said im busy working, do all the things u wanna do , i will tell you when i leave . And i didnt know what to do ... was sitting there and he wasnt leaving, so i started to watch tv, to make nails , to read stuff online, after few hours he said thanks and left .. i guess i did over 2000$ that pvt ,. ..12 years now and i still dont know what was with that guy, weirdest pvt ever , was always hoping he will come back :))