What to do during idle times on cam?

cam4

I am having this terrible problem: I work mainly on MFC, and there your room is expected to be 120% fun, at all times, literally.
If the room is not totally fun, people will come and leave in less than a second.
So my question is, when there is no one in your room to chat with, or that's tipping towards the countdowns or games, what do you do to create immediate interest in the people who come in your room?
As many of you know, I am having a terrible time getting my CamScore up, and it's crucial that I do, but it's impossible to get anything going with an empty room.
I have tried suggesting a game, I put a bunch of papers in a bag (tickets) and everyone who tips 50 tk gets a prize. SO far the prizes are stuff like boob flash, take bra off, suck the dildo, etc. I have tried it for a week, but without people in the room, this game is just as uninteresting as anything else I can do.

So, again, how do you get people to stay in your room? Do you have any tips for a struggling camgirl?

cam4

MFC does require a lot of imagination. It's like keeping a bunch of kindergarteners constantly entertained with all the games, etc. I'm struggling with what to do myself since I'm fairly new. But I've been doing lots of reading up on the forums and watching other girls. I find that just by shifting the way I'm sitting on camera will cause more members to come into my room. I tested this out the other night. Went from sitting on bed to laying on my stomach with boobs slightly out and BAM people start coming in and tipping. I tend to get too comfortable in just regular conversation and forget to be sexy so I think that's my problem. LOL

I feel like it is just a constant trial and error thing. It's kind of embarassing when things fail that you try to do but it's normal, it happens. I think the best thing is when it's quiet trying to engage them in conversation of some sort. Asking stupid questions like "Have you guys seen (insert name of movie)?". They sometimes spark conversation and sometimes you hear crickets chirping.

I would say if you haven't made tips after you've been on for a while (let's say an hour or so) then log off. Log back on a few hours later and try it again. It's amazing what a few hours will do.

Hope it gets better sweetie. Hang in there!