Camsites that payout in Bitcoin

SkyPrivate

With FCP closing I set up a cosmo account, they then closed my account and seized the balance of my account and wont reply to any of my emails. With this I decided to change my payout option on CB to bitcoin. The less hands on my money the better as far as im concerned now. The fees are a little higher, the bitcoin atm to exchange bitcoin into cash charges a 7.9% commission on all withdraws (I have seen some that are over 15% but it's a small price to pay to know that I dont have to worry about a company closing my account and leaving me with 0.

Things on chaturbate have been pretty slow money wise, so I was looking to move onto a new site, but I would rather keep getting paid in bitcoin for the reasons above. I found plentey of sites that allow members to buy tokens with bitcoin but am having a hard time finding other sites that will payout in bitcoin. (or any other crypto currency I could make work).

Do you guys know of any other sites that offer bitcoin as a method to get paid?

Thanks

SkyPrivate

I believe Spankchain it was called does but I know nothing about them. You can look them up on here and they have a Discord group as well.
I think SkyPrivate also has the option to pay iin Bitcoin.