FinDom problems...

stripchat

I'm on a couple FinDom sites which are not related to camming. I make it very well known that I am not looking for anything in real life. I only cater to those who are looking for a discreet online FinDom to worship and be controlled by.

Let me just say that the majority of the items on my Amazon wishlist have already been purchased because of this and I had to set out and find new things I wanted. It's great passive income while it lasts, even though you have to promote every hour and it's ridiculous to keep up with it. Every 10 minutes you need to update with something.

Anyway, I'm having a huge issue with burnout because these guys want to meet up with me in person after a while. This is a big no that I tell them from the beginning. After much thought I finally considered being a professional Dominatrix. I know there's no way I'll be making the same amount of money in the future unless I branch out, and this seems like the next best thing.

I'm bit scared. The last thing I want is to be raped, and I have guys just begging to take me shopping, clean my house, ect. It's just too much. They'll type about being on their hands and knees ready to worship me and will work 14 hour days to support me and my shopping habits. The majority have a cuckhold fetish so having sex with them wouldn't even be required. It's a bit overwhelming. I have one person in particular who wants to move to my area and it just feels like it's too soon.

Why is it hard? I'm not actually cruel and bitchy. I'm probably the nicest person I know. I'm very good at acting and putting on the persona these guys want. However, it puts a toll on me because after a while I feel like I'm being ripped off because my 'real self' isn't good enough, and they are basically paying me to be a blank canvas who controls them as they deem necessary.

The other thing is that isn't just isn't SAFE. I don't want to sleep in a hotel room with these weird guy I hardly know anywhere near me, even if he did just take me shopping and spent thousands on me. I don't care. It's not worth it to put myself at risk, and I don't really trust chains or ties to do their job in that kind of situation.

I don't know. If there are any other FinDoms out there who can help me out, please do so. I can deal with being cruel but the whole 'in-person' aspect scares me away, even though there's a lot more money to be made that way.