Frustration

sophieee

Administrator
Hey ...i’m from Germany any i hope here are some Camgirls with the same problems...I started working as a Camgirl in February and first it really makes me feel sexy and beautiful! and I also made a good amount of money in the first few months (Feb: 900 € March: 800 € for 4 - 6 hours online) but now it has become really difficult for me. I am on a site where users pay per minute, which means you almost never get tips. Lately I've rarely made more than € 40 a day, which of course is not very good. Yesterday only 10€ in 2 hours online :(

The users usually stay in my room for a second and then leave or ask me whether I show my breasts ,lady parts or play with my toys and when I say "only in private chat" or „for a little tip , sure“ they are too stingy for it and want to negotiate about my prices or leave immediately .

In addition, this page promotes their exclusive or top models very strongly and they are always displayed at the top and it is very difficult to get traffic for a "normal" girl. I tried other german sites, but they were mostly not for me and I didn't feel comfortable there. I notice that I am slowly comparing myself more and more to the other girls who are more beautiful or more popular and who are listed as exclusive models after only 1-2 months. it also happened that I cried because I put so much effort into my videos /pics/ cam and then I see that it is hardly noticed and a new girl gets a lot of compliments and almost immediately becomes a top model :(

I keep wondering what I'm doing wrong, I bought a good webcam, good light, put on my make-up and wear sexy outfits and greet every user and yet they rarely stay longer than a minute :( of course I have 1-2 regular customers, but that's not something you can rely on. I'm sorry for the long text, but unfortunately I have no one to talk to.

desi

Administrator
Your english seems to be very good so one thing that actually worked for me is: stay in more than 1 camsite. I dont know what camsite you work now, so you should join 2 or even 3 more. If you stay online in like 3 camsites at the same time you have higher chances to make money.