Streamates new document verification stopped me mid contest.

I was doing great in the contest, when it asked me to stop and do a one time verification. It was really hard with the frames they gave, both on the phone or computer. I think it was rejected, but I can't tell as the page just says we are resubmitting my documents, and to upload this and that using their frames.

I have a very light coloured license, and it doesn't show up well in the face,/ID photo no matter what I use. I have $1000 in my account, and now I am shut down because I can't get a clear picture using their app.

Anyone else having problems? Everyone must do it when they cam next time if not.

LusciousSara

I've been streaming just fine without being told I had to verify as well. The top of my dashboard says this..."Starting next week we will be requiring all broadcasters who have not gone through our new validation process to resubmit their documents to ensure we have the most up to date and verified information. We will be providing a link to our resubmit process on Monday ."

So they aren't requiring anything be completed until Sept. 15th. Not sure why your account would be shut down already before they even sent the link.